Small group sessions allows for maximum learning
Our Football Training Programs
- Players between the ages of 5-8 years, 9-12 years and 13-16 years
- Players of any level and any gender
- Emphasis on building a love of football through hidden learning in a fun environment for the 5-8 year olds. Development of fundamental skills and game sense for the 9-12 and 13-16 year olds.
- Encompasses technical, social and leadership skills
- Players between the ages of 9-12 years
- Generally SAP and representative players with some division 1 level club players
- Any gender
- Focus on core skills
- Ball mastery,
- Cognitive learning,
- Mental strengthening,
- Core strength and agility work
- Players between the ages of 11-17 years
- Advanced group program with more
- Functional movement preparation,
- Elevation level for skilled players of the Advanced group
- Strength & Conditioning
1Is the academy suitable for my child if they are only a beginner?
justfootball academy welcomes anyone interested in developing their football skills. We are experienced in integrating groups with varying levels of ability so that all players are challenged and gain benefits.
2How long are the training sessions?
All groups train for an hour and a half.
3Can I choose to train more than once a week?
Yes of course, we would suggest the 'ACCELERATE' subscription for training more than once per week.
4What does my child need to bring to training?
They must have football boots, shin pads and the justfootball academy uniform. We advise they bring a bottle of water and if it’s raining, that they have a towel and change of clothing for afterwards.
5Will there be training during school holidays?
Yes, we will continue to train during school holidays, apart from three weeks at the end of the year over the Christmas break. Of course you have the flexibility to choose whether you would like to attend in the holidays or not.
6Do justfootball academy have a football team that competes in the local competition?
No, justfootball academy focuses on player development and it is our goal to uphold the quality of individual training in a small group environment. We do have a partnership with the Ryde Panthers, offering support in coaching, and providing a training program for their graded teams.
7Why do you train in small groups of 2-8 players?
We believe that the small groups means a more focused and attentive group, it also allows for a more attentive coaching experience. The group is also big enough to allow for players to learn to perceive and make decisions in game related exercises, not to mention that the players receive maximum ball contact.
8Do we lose credits for any cancelled training sessions?
If a training session is cancelled for any reason such as bad weather and you were booked into that session, your account will be credited. You only pay for the sessions you attend.
9What does it say on the back of the justfootball jersey?
‘The football school where you get your extra training”