JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to our website http://www.justfootballacademy.com.au/ together with all associated sub-domains and domains (Site) owned by Rocky Silipo ABN 38 823 762 922 of 6/9 Laura St Gladesville NSW 2111 trading as justfootball academy and its associated entities (referred to as JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY, we, our or us in these Terms & Conditions). These are our Terms & Conditions in respect of any use of the Site by any users (referred to as you or your in these Terms & Conditions). These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site http://www.justfootballacademy.com.au/ regardless of how you access the Site, including the use of information services provided through this Site. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Site.
Academies and use of this site
- JUST FOOTBALL ACADEMY operates training sessions, events and camps in relation to football, referred to as Academies in these Terms & Conditions.
- You must agree to these Terms & Conditions before participating in any Academies.
- If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must not participate in any Academies.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY is the owner and operator of this Site.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at our sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as they exist at the relevant time.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the Site and must immediately leave. If you breach these Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may immediately suspend or terminate your use of this Site and participation in any Academies or supply of services and at its option take any appropriate legal action against you.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY provides services relating to training in the field of football. These include Academies comprising training sessions and camps, and other consulting, training, organisational and agency services relating to football and training.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may change the services offered from time to time. Changes apply immediately on notification to you.
- In relation to Academies, there are minimum participation numbers as specified on the Site from time to time. If minimum participation numbers are not reached for any Academy, JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may cancel or reschedule the relevant Academy and any time up until 2 days before the date of the Academy. All amounts of all fees paid will be applied against future Academies.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may limit the number of participants at any Academy, and may reject any applicants in its absolute discretion.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may change the time, date, place and/or coaching arrangements or any of them applicable to any Academy in its absolute discretion.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY will publish the costs for Academies another services, and the times and places for provision of the services on the Site. It is your responsibility to determine that you can attend at the relevant times and places for the Academies.
- Charges for the Academies and other services are based on subscription fees as published on the Site from time to time.
- If you are unable to attend a particular training session or any other part of any Academy, you must notify JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY. JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may in its absolute discretion permit you to attend another training session or part of an Academy.
- If you fail to attend a particular training session of an Academy and do not notify JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY before the session, you lose all rights to participate in that particular session or receive any refunds in respect of that session of the Academy.
- In any case where you fail to attend a particular training session of an Academy, you have no right to reimbursement of the cost of that session.
- Where a session of an Academy is cancelled for any reason (including weather conditions, availability of fields etc.), JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a replacement session.
- In addition to any requirements in this Terms & Conditions, you must comply with all relevant requirements of the venue at which the Academy and other training sessions occur.
- You must pay all fees in respect of the services within 14 days.
Completing online profile
- You must provide all information relevant to the supply the services, including all details requested.
- You warrant that all information provided by you is correct, and that you will update any information that changes.
Use of pictures, videos etc.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may take photos, videos or other recordings of Academies or training sessions, which may include pictures of you (Recorded Material).
- By participating in any Academies, training sessions or other services, you grant JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY an irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to use, reproduce, publish, communicate, adapt and sub-licence that Recorded Material. JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY has no obligation to maintain confidentiality in Recorded Material or pay you for the use of the Recorded Material or any other restriction on the Recorded Material.
Warning regarding advice
- Training methods at the Academies, on this Site or otherwise suggested by JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY are provided for information and are a guide only. You remain responsible for all of your actions, including any injury to you or third parties.
Parents and guardians
- By agreeing to being bound by these Terms & Conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18, or if you are entering into these Terms & Conditions on behalf of any person under 18, that you are that person’s parent or legal guardian. You must inform any persons under 18 about these Terms & Conditions and their obligation to comply with them.
- Persons under 5 years may only participate in Academies with the prior consent of JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY.
- Where you are entering into these Terms & Conditions on behalf of the person under 18, you warrant that you are solely responsible for the participant getting to and from the place at which the services are provided. You acknowledge that JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY has no responsibility and participants getting to from the place at which the service provided.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs or is licensed to JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY or its affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site may be protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY name, the JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY logo, and identifiers of JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY are registered trade marks or other intellectual property of or a licensed to JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY or its related bodies corporate. Other trade marks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site is construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo or trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY hereby notifies you that football and participation in Academies have inherent risks, dangers and hazards and these are inherent in your participation in Academies offered by JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY. These inherent risks, dangers and hazards include without limitation bodily injury, strains, fractures, partial or total paralysis, death, or other injuries or ailments that could cause serious disability. In acquiring services from JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY, you hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages.
- You hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY from all and any claims, actions, losses or other suits for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss or otherwise which may arise out of your participation in this activity. In giving this release, you warrant that you understand you are releasing, discharging and waiving any claims actions that you may have presently in the future.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY do not exclude any rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions or warranties in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY excludes all other rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. Any content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you take all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at our sole discretion and without notice.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY has no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of data on your information handling system or other damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, except as set out in these Terms & Conditions. If you acquire products or services from JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY, then the terms and conditions and JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY’s liability in respect of those products or services will be set out in the relevant documents relating to those products or services.
- To the extent that any activity conducted by you connected with this Site leads to death, physical or mental injury or any other thing that results from any advice that could be considered a recreational service, JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY excludes all liability (except due to JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY’s reckless conduct).
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY or the server that makes it available, are free from viruses or bugs.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the Site or the content or material on or accessible through the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY’s liability for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY’s discretion:
- if the breach relates to goods, replacing, repairing or supplying goods equivalent to those goods or paying the cost of replacing or repairing them or acquiring equivalent goods: or
- if the breach relates to services, resupplying, or paying the cost of resupplying, those services.
- You indemnify JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
- JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY may contract or arrange for third parties to provide the whole or part of the supply of products and any related services to you. You must not bring any claims or actions against such third parties. If you bring such a claim or action in breach of these Terms & Conditions, you agree to indemnify us and the person against whom the claim or action is made against the consequences of that claim or action. You agree that in entering into these Terms & Conditions, we are acting as the agent of and trustee for each of our employees, officers, agents and subcontractors, and each of these persons is deemed to be a party to the contract for the purpose of entitling each of them to enforce, have the benefit of and rely upon these Terms & Conditions.
Third Party Content & Links
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY and in relation to which JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY and that third party or any endorsement by JUSTFOOTBALL ACADEMY of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site. You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this Site and other websites is protected against, and free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
Terms of supply of goods or services and refunds policy
- These Terms & Conditions apply to any purchases of goods or services on the Site.
- You must pay the price specified in respect of all goods or services purchased on the Site before any goods or services will be supplied to you. Prices are in Australian dollars (AU$) and include GST, except where specified otherwise.
- Our refund policy does not cover services once you have commenced using those services or otherwise received the service, in which case no refund is available on those services.
- Where goods or services are provided by a third party (even where promoted on the Site), that third party is solely responsible for those goods or services.
- You must not use this Site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms & Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions is unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the provision or any other provision deemed invalid, that part will be severed from these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of these Terms & Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You can contact us at our “contact us” page